But not sure where to start?
At Registered on Collins our aim is to free up your valuable time so you can focus on more important things – like running your business. Registered on Collins is in the business of providing you with all the essential fundamentals as quickly and efficiently as possible. From as little as $10 per week ongoing you can have a registered office address on Collins St in Melbourne.
Virtual Office vs Registered Office,
what is the difference?
One of our most popular features is the ability of our clients to use our office address as their registered office address for all their business paperwork. Unlike a virtual office, a registered office is listed as the official registered office address of your business. All official paperwork goes to the registered office and, if required, all official visitors. This allows you to work from home or your workplace without the concern of people randomly turning up.
Location, Location, Location
Location is key when considering where to lease, having an office registered on Collins St at the Paris End, will give you instant credibility and help establish your business quicker saving time and money.
Services Products and Packages to suit your business
We offer single services like change of details for your business or products like email hosting only. Services can include registering your business, organising business banking, set up websites, emails and even your business cards. Look in the shop to give you a full current list of services and products. We have three startup packages to help new business to get up and running quickly : Black, Silver and Gold. From the basic Black package to the Gold package, we aim to cover the essential items you require to set up your business.
We can also organise specialist industry professionals
to help in many areas such as:
- SMSF strategic Advise and Support
- Business loans
- Insurance quotes
- Commercial property leasing
- Vehicles & Equipment leasing and Finance
- Business Succession planning
- Wills & Estates
- Business in a Box paperwork
- Business Advisors
- Business Financiers
- Business Legals
- Business Accountants
- Image Stylists
- LinkedIn Support
- Facebook Support
- Social Media Support
- And many more…
- It’s so simple to do. Simply take our easy survey to decide which package would best suit your business.
- Once received, we will then send you an emailed document to complete.
- Send back the completed document.
- Once all paperwork has been received, your business will be up and running usually within 5 working days (govt and other third parties require 5-10 working days in some cases).
P: 1300 883 709 E: email@example.com